The Cylindrical roaster for cocoa bean, nibs and nuts.
Feeding and discharge of the cocoa beans occurs with closed door to avoid aroma and unwanted smell into the roasting chamber. The Cylindrical roaster allows for a perfect roast with its precision controls for roasting time and temperature, and informs you of the bean temperature during roasting. Roasting occurs through heat distribution, Temperature with full air (chamber) control.
Collect a sample during roasting. The roaster can be set with pre-configured recipes with corresponding roasting times and temperature settings for a continuous batch roasting. Different roasting profiles can be set, repeated and modified for types of beans and trials.
With every turn of the drum, the product spins guarantying a homogenous batch. Set exhaustion control intensity with the exhaustion system; hot air is cooled before it passes through the chimney to prevent wear off the exhaustion components. The rapid feed and full discharge of the beans assures a minimal time difference between first and last bean. No beans are left behind.
- Material in contact with product from Stainless steel
- Compact machine on wheels
- Capacities: 10 kg
- Electrical heater 9 kW
- Exhaustion by electrical engine of 0,25 hp
- PT-100 sensor for beans
- Type J sensor for temperature and heat source
- PID precision control with resolution of 0,1 C
- Colour touchscreen
- Sensor build in door to protect the operator
- Easy access for cleaning between batches
- UL/CE Certified